Step 1: Select Library.
Step 2: Select Recordings.
Step 3: Select Create new Recording.
1. The window New Micro lecture will appear. When you enter a lecture title, select OK. If you made a mistake in the lecture title, you can correct or change it later.
2. Select Add slide from the left menu.
3. In opened dialogue box select Create slides from series of image files (png, jpg, gif). Choose images from your computer and wait until they are uploaded.
4. You will see your uploaded images in a new window. Choose OK to continue.
5. Your images are ready for recording. If you want to add more images, repeat the process from Step 3 from point 2.